View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Sure, there was a portion of her audience that was like that, but for the most part her fans were into the whole package.
How true! It's everything about her that has captured our hearts..

I've always been a sucker for Alizée's cuteness along with her sweetness, sexiness and charm. Well it was definitely that along with her elegance and exuberance on stage and whole demeanour in general that made her so captivating and irresistible to me and many others I believe. She's a very likable person but the first thing that hits you is how beautiful and petite she is. She has the most beautiful eyes and smile that I've ever seen and apart from her physical aspects there's also something very special and very beautiful within her.. she shines and it's a wonderful part of her charm for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Honestly, I think "panties" is being a little unfair to the French public and Alizée's old fans. It implies that there was nothing to her success beyond sex appeal. I think that's absurd.
Yeah I can't say I like their stupid remarks about wanting to see Alizée's "panties" at all! Damn.. they have no idea what they're talking about! We didn't wanna see her "panties" we wanted to eat them!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur