View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 02:16 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobandSandy View Post
Thanks lefty and Rev for that. Jennifer is really good. She has her own style. And she is good. When everyone elses style runs out Alizée still has some to spare. That they are friends is good. That they may inspire one another is also a good thing. Madonna and Mylene Farmer inspired one another for years. They each had thier own style, however. All the ones who came along to try to be Madonna I dont care for, they copied someone elses style due to the fact that they had no style of thier own. I wont have to mention names there. Madonna's style won her immortalization in The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. So did Neil Young's. Pink Floyd, always true to thier STYLE. In the Rock Hall. Alizée has more style than anyone Ive ever seen. She does not need to follow someone elses style. She has style to spare. And severianb Lilly is deep. She adds mention of Lou Reed, tributes the Hippie generation in 5060, and writes a story about a Dylan groupie named Edie Sedgwick, covers France Gall covers Madonna.......That is what I want to see.That deep intuition that girl has, it is endued by her Creator. If she follows that, and not anothers STYLE Alizée is destined to become a pop music legend...nuff said but Madonna said this....
so many tried to be she, no one else could BE her...and Alizée cannot copy or follow anyone else.
Except she doesn't have her own style, all of her songs have been written for her. It doesn't matter who you choose to write your songs for you, you're still under a certain influence by those you choose to work with. Mylene told her to act a certain way, as I'm sure Jeremy and Chateau Marmont, etc did.