View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:32 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=RobandSandy;198610]Yes, lack of promotion is the CORRECT answer. And euphoria whoever you are, I do feel Alizée is sexually attractive as do most normal hot blooded males, however, if it were a pop slut I was after, there are a lot slutier American pop sluts. So your comment about me getting a boner for Zee was unwelcome and uncalled for and Sandy also comes here, so watch what the phoque you say to me, UNDERSTAND!!! First warning. Alizée is the best performer I have ever seen. And if her promoters would have had thier shit together the album would have achieved much greater commercial sucess, and euphoria get your head out of the gutter and grow the phoque up!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by severianb View Post
I've always thought singers were the definition of an artist....let's look in the dictionary, shall we?
Artist:
a person who works in one of the performing arts, as an actor, musician, or singer; a public performer: a mime artist; an artist of the dance.

Seems pretty clear-cut to me.

You may not agree with Rob. You may not even respect Rob. However, being rude to another forum member is bad. Let's try and be nice to each other, even if we disagree.[/QUOTE I will attempt to be as nice as possible about this dude. I do not tolerate this type of behavior on the forum.
You should learn how to quote. And by the way, this "dude" is a female.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Obviously not. But that says more about your own lack of perception than it does about anything else.
Really? Because most of France considers Alizee to be a has-been, probably why the only thing she does is Les Enfoires. Sorry, but Alizee is no breakthrough artist, nor will she ever be a legend.

Its a shame too, but its really her own fault.

Last edited by Euphoria; 01-29-2011 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts