View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:53 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
This is one of my favorite fan-made video. Though the video doesn't look to be very well synchronized, but still when you combine the words and feelings, it's awesome.
I know what you mean about the synchronization and, at first, I was wondering why it was so off at some very specific moments and so dead on at some other moments. Now, I think it was all intentional (OK, maybe not... and I really like the fact that for some “synchronizations” the viewer has to be patient and let the images catch up with the lyrics.

Just amazing... I can’t stop watching this. HELP!!

Only two slight improvements for me; I would have used the En concert second guitar (acoustic) images at the very beginning (after the drums) and I would not have used that footage of the worst haircut/outfit combination to have ever adorned Alizée’s body at 3:24.

And BTW, I started this new thread because I thought some people might have wanted to discuss some of the lyrics in relation to Alizée’s career or how they feel about her, but if this turns out to be a simple fan art discussion, do feel free to merge this thread with the original one.