View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Separate tour city coordination threads created

I have created six new threads, linked below, one for each of the cities which Chateau Marmont will visit on their tour next month. If you intend or aspire to attend the show in a city, or just want to help those who do, please post to its respective thread. If you discover correctable errors or omissions in the initial post I made to any such thread, please PM me ASAP.

Personally, I find it most interesting that the sponsor for the show in Washington, DC is the local chapter of French Institute / Alliance Française.. I will remind you that the proposed strategic plan I wrote out last year (see After the ball and Making progress a step at a time ) identified this very group as of enormous potential utility in introducing Alizée to America. Also last year, I had urged Scruffy to exploit its Boston chapter

Let me close with this - Alizée has never performed in America, but she has certainly visited it, e.g. New York City with Farmer and Las Vegas with her husband, Do you think it is impossible she might be in the audience when "her band" plays in some US city? Don't you think she is at least a little curious how they will be received here? Of course, perhaps you have a better idea where and when you might bump into her in America some day soon!

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Chicago, IL

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Toronto, ON

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in New York, NY

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Montreal, QC

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Washington, DC

Chateau Marmont March 2010 gig in Austin, TX

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 03-22-2011 at 02:40 AM.. Reason: add group photo