View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:01 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Sorry Scruff, but you've been sipping on the wrong juice a little too long to start making up neurotic fables such as that. What's with these crazy ideas about Mylène sending all these bizarre messages. It's like you've been talking to "what's his name" too much.

Seriously dude. Are you ok? You don't sound like it. You actually said that Alizée was "with child" a year too early here. Scruffy. Maybe you need a real vacation or maybe you were just too tired to think straight when you wrote that. Anyway, if it's just that, I know stuff happens.

I think that dress (and the boots) was one of the things by the designer Courrèges and as has been elucidated at times in the past, it was a 60s theme, a "baby doll" dress as was said. We already discussed too much her wearing those in 2008. Some of them, like at Aix-en-Provence I think were really sexy and looked great, but generally I don't think they suit her that well particularly because of the fact that she has typically had such a great figure that she can get away with wearing something snug. So, we assume she would show it off. So sure, that's what some of us think and hence the idea of a maternaty dress is assumed because why else would she hide her slender and at the same time buxom curves (if that even made sense)?

This is why people need to be careful when they come into a forum. You could get some wrong information either by accident or whatever. Alizée of course got pregnant around August 2004. Her daughter was born April 28 (28 right?) 2005. The last concert was January 17 2004.

Merci Fanny