View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:04 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

When I first saw Alizee in that blue and white dress a little around 4 years ago, it was long before I found out she was married or had a baby and when I first saw it, I thought the blue and white dress looked exactly like a maternity dress. Now when I started this thread, I screwed up big time because I thought Annily had been born the year before and I apologise for that stupid mistake. But if someone else who knew the correct dates had presented an idea that they thought MF had her wear such a dress to try and get a warning through her head that if she wasn't careful, she might really need to wear one is certainly kind of far fetched, and the possibilities of that being the case are dam low, how ever someone should be able to present an idea without being insulted.

Now no one here is trying to say Mylene Farmer is satan, but for someone to suggest that her and LB tried to control Alizee's mind, or something along similar lines, again may seem far fetched, but it certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibility. Look at what we know they did with Alizee. They gave her a book about a Lolita to read at the age of 15, wearing a controversial dress and singing controversial lyrics at the age of 15. There are many households in this country where if they had tried to do the same thing with someone's 15 year old dauthter, they would have found themselves looking down the wrong end of a shotgun.

So I think that MF and LB's morals are somewhat suspect making it much more possible that they might have been capable of trying to control Alizee, rather educate her of different ways her career could go. It may again be far fetched and not likely, but still someone should not be insulted for presenting such an idea. Just because this thread doesn't have the MDO label on it, doesn't mean it's okay to say things of an immature nature.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-10-2011 at 09:07 AM..