View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Then it seems we can only speculate as to how much Alizee knew about the facts of life when she was introduced to the book. It seems teenagers are learning things at an increasingly younger age year after year. Like I said, if she was well schooled in this subject then her reading the book was no big deal, but if she wasn't, some people might say her parents might have let her do it out of greed, hoping she'd make a ton of money, but I wouldn't believe a word of that because as I'm sure those who have been around this forum a lot have heard me say many times that I always thought she had a lot of class and usually the way a young woman develops such class is from learning it from her parents.

I think as I said before, they saw she had the opportunity of a life time and they didn't want to tell her no, knowing how devestating it would be for her and they probably figured she was mature enough even at that young an age, helped out by her strong Corsican personality to know the difference between right and wrong. I also think that for that young a girl to have that type of maturity and inner strength is more the exception, than the rule.