View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Merci Alizée

If "in US" was not mentioned in the question, then my answer would have been "many times in last 4 years". Sometimes, while walking through the university campus, her songs fall into my ears and suddenly something happens to me. Can't recall how many times that has happened. I remember two instances in last 1 year. Once I was going to the class in the morning and suddenly while crossing one of university hostel, I heard someone blasting JPVA in full volume. I just couldn't stop smiling at that time. My friends looked at me and after few seconds they realized what was the matter. Recent similar incident was few days ago, when I was heading towards my room and music from someone's guitar fell into my ear. "Crap, I listen to this song everyday, can't believe that someone is playing this music", that's what I said to my friend and the song was C'est trop tard. I didn't try to find who was playing it. An hour later, I went back searching who was that person. When I asked him which song were you playing on guitar, he replied that he chose a random song from his computer. I was like this