View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile The Internet enables GLOBAL small business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I know, that would be great... but here where I live it has no future doing artwork
That is why someone above mentioned eBay, which sells many NEW things as well as old things. Maybe a specialty site like Etsy would be better for the things you could sell.

Rather than sell designs, you might sell finished goods that use your designs, made ON DEMAND near the client by someone else. For example, if someone on the Internet wanted a teeshirt with a design, they could send you money via PayPal and then you could create the design and e-mail it to a teeshirt printer for delivery to the actual customer overseas. That is how the Alizée America Shop works, except it uses FIXED designs. For a smaller fee, you could also create a proposed design and e-mail a low-resolution version to the client, who might then order the full-resolution design.

You might make the most money designing giant posters people with the will and the pocketbook could use as "wallpaper." Read following three posts I made - perhaps you will be inspired.

Wall posters
High-quality color photo prints are now historically CHEAP!
Custom poster services reviewed