View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 04:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I too for some reason thought Annily had been born a year earlier than she actually was but I was corrected in one of my previous threads. So if she was born in april of 2005, that means Alizee was probably first with child around august. Her last stage appearence was in may of 2004 so it was only about 3 or 4 months after that stage appearence that she became pregnant and once she found out she had a bun in the oven, any plans she had went right out the window and her career went on the back burner. Her next communication with her fans wasn't until june of 2006 where she stated she was in the studio working on her next album. So I guess that was an understandable amount of time for her to take off. Of course it's tough to measure how much harm if any was done to her career by taking that long a break.

As far as the split with Mylene, I think that decision was made early in 2004 mainly becuase the cd/dvd for En Concert was released in october of that year and where she wasn't doing any more performances at that point, you would think she would have done something in the way of interviews or something else to promote the dvd and according to the Czech data base, nothing was done.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-20-2011 at 05:02 PM..