View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 03:48 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizéefièvre View Post
Quebec is not a freindly place. the French accent is very different over there. And they are very very stuck up! being from real french descent i've adapted the real accent. I live in British Columbia and ill tell u the quebec ppl piss off every other province because they wanna split from us and even france wont take them back they are so snobby. I do not doubt her come to quebec regardless of them being assholes but only if she releases her 3rd album here. Since shes older now and working without the aide of myléne maybe she'll decide to target certain parts of north america. lets all hope so !
You live in BC, you must like rain, skiing, and salmon, no? Of the very short time I've spent in montreal, I can tell you that everyone I met is a hell of a lot nicer than the people here (toronto). I spent a night in trois rivere (I think that's the name of the town/city), and they are very nice there aswell..

Stereotypes are bad..

I think she is more likely to show up in mexico rather than Canada or the US, she has a massive fan-base in mexico..