View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Merci Alizée

Default It has to be a new start again

I have been wondering for some time that what must be going through Alizée's life now. I'm not putting more stress on my mind by thinking about her personal life. It's been over a year since UEdS was released and now it seems to be just part of the past. There have been lot of discussions about her 4th album, her musical style and career path etc. I still remember how the intensity was so high for the album and how it just got lost as the time passed. Then there were rumors about the 5th album and best-of DVD. With no official news, these clouds of these rumors are still hovering Lilly Town.

It's a time when Alizée can think about her career path and her future life. She can either choose to live just a simple happy life or may decide to struggle more for giving new direction to her career. So, it's going to be important for her. If she chooses later, which I expect more than anything else she will have to do a lot to do.

With the commercial failure of her last album, Alizée has a tough task of getting her career back on track. First of all she needs a record label which would be interested in investing money for her album. To be honest, I don't think there would be many labels who would be willing to take risk for her album. Certainly they run their business for the profits. That's why finding a new team isn't going to be easy for her. I don't know much about French music industry and I really wonder what she can she at this stage. Another important part of all this is to think about what would be her musical direction. UEdS was a big change from her previous works. Maybe she would dare to continue with that, but that has very limited scope, or she may go back to mainstream. It's really hard to predict what can happen in future. As I think it's time for a new beginning for Alizée.