View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

One thing I would like to say is that Aaron, I wish you had contacted a mod with your concerns before taking it into your own hands and PMing Fan yourself. While I don't necessarily disagree with all of what you said in that private message, I think that is really something that is best left to a mod. I'm not getting onto you, I'm just saying this for future reference. <3

Now, honestly, and this is only my opinion, we have a bit of a "pick your poison" situation. However, it really only depends on all of you and the way YOU choose to handle it.

I think that given this forums track record when it comes to mature/sexual discussions of any kind for the most part, an attempt to discuss sexuality without personally involving Alizee herself or her family will more likely than not escalate into a giant argument. That is a reason to further censor these discussions. It's sad, but it's the reputation we have set for ourselves and now we have to reap what we've sown.

However, if we decide to keep censoring certain topics, we could potentially lose significant contributing members of the forum (we all saw what happened with Fan) who may lose interest or feel that they are being unfairly silenced. I would offer up the words of my beloved band director (modified for AAm rather than the band, of course) and say, "There was a [forum] before you came here and there will be a [forum] when you leave!" but sadly after reading Aaronius's post I realize that may not be the case.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée