View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 12:22 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
You are a completely biased hypocrite. I've taken screenshots and saved text files so try to cover this up and dig whatever hole you want like the other mods have. Go ahead and throw the rule book at me because it's only gonna prove even more that you didn't do your job. No wonder Merci made a couple bad judgments, he was probably following your lead.

Everybody you need to know that I wouldn't have anything to say to certain mods if they were fair to everybody. Sorry to mess this thread up since the science is good subject matter but the mod behavior is getting worse. If Naft doesn't get warned for talking about religion but I do, and religion is one of the subjects we don't discuss here, and the topic is about the event of the End Times when the Christians of the world will be gathered together in the air to meet Jesus Christ, and the topic is allowed to continue then something is definitely wrong.
I have a suggestion if you don't mind. You can help this site. Since your concern is about is not limited this thread rather to overall behavior of mods, so I believe you should also contact the person who has higher authority than mods. You can express your concern to him and present your suggestions for making the forum better, or you can send a forum feedback.. If you have already done this then ignore my message. If you don't want to take trouble of that then you can create a thread in Support section of this forum with your concern and suggestions. While repeating same thing again and again (like mods behavior is getting worse) in different threads won't do any good (that's just my opinion), directly presenting valuable insights to someone who can really do something about this or even your valuable insights in a separate thread can help this forum. I remember once you said that we are not kids and we don't need mods here or lesser mods, so if you create a thread in support section then you can create a poll which can give better idea of what others think about it. And who knows if it is found that most of the members are in favor of the idea of lesser mods then your idea might be implemented. But that's just a suggestion. It's up to you decide whether to follow this suggestion or come up some better idea or just continue to do the same thing in different threads.