View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Brian01 was nice enough to point out to me that 2 of the most telling marks to look for are ones within the tatoo itself. The first one is a mark near Tinkerbell's left eye (from Tinkerbell's perspective. The second one is a mark in the area of her cleavage. (Oooooooooooops...............can't go there), uhhhhhhhhhhhh in the area where a pendant would be if she was wearing a necklace ( much better).

I think this points out a glariing need for us to come up with an Alizee identification manual, similar to the aircraft identification manuals they had during ww2. Where they would show pictures of airplanes from different angles to assist spotters in determing whether a plane flying overhead was a freind or foe. Because you know how those aliens are. They're snatching up humans to their spacecraft all the time and sending down replicates. Now in the past they've been easy to spot. They usually make some type of mistake by putting a navel in the wrong location or a left hand on the right arm and vice versa or giving someone from Boston a southern accent.

Take for instance the replication of Gary Busey, one that went horribly wrong. Yet for an alien he's not a bad guy so when ever we take a shot at him we keep our phasers on stun and if there ever comes a day where a signal is sent down by the mother ship for all replicants to rise up and take over the earth, we're much better off with him on their side.

But they keep making improvements all the time and their replicants are getting much better to spot.nSo we need a recognition manual so we can truely determine if the Alizee that is coming at us is the true Alizee. In the case of the manual I depicted, it calls out differences in wings, engine, fuselage and tail were as an Alizee manual would call out arms, legs, back, head,.................better not got there.....................did I say arms?

I hope you all realize I'm just kidding about such a manual. I think it would definitely fall in the category of being creepy.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
.........................., but no one comes to the rescue when a picture is posted on AAm forums and it seems quite evident that Alizée most probably never agreed to display it publicly.
I never heard anyone mention that the photo of her back was posted with out her approval. I would think the only one who we be in a position to take such a photo would be a close freind and it's hard to believe a freind would post a picture like that. We all know Alizee very seldom releases much info to us in an open way. So in a case like this, I wouldn't be surprised if she approved to the photo being released, yet never admitting to it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-14-2011 at 10:58 PM..