View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:23 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LE_LOUP_DES_STEPPES View Post
She changed her profile name for a reason. Most likely she doesn't want fans to find her real profile! and to know that it is the real thing. As I recall from the past from other AAM members that this is the 3rd time that she changed it most likely for that reason.
More likely is that she saw fans referring to her as "Mad'moiselle Alizée" either on Facebook or Alizée-forum (where they have been saying that).

I don't subscribe to the theory that Alizée lurks on fansites, but it is curious that she made that her name after fans were calling her that. She probably saw it in Facebook comments.

It's pretty safe to say she didn't change her name to "Mad'moiselle Alizée" for privacy as not only is it a fan-given name, but it still has "Alizée" in the name.

<hr><br>Posting about her private profile here is a different issue though. If I remember right, it's been said that you shouldn't post pictures from her private profile here, so posting other details (i.e. the name) of her private profile is probably also off-limits.

Sorry, ALS, I have to b& you. Where's my hammer?<br><br>