View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Attraction is only part of the equation my friend. One can be attracted to a girl but you dont necessarily like her .... an example being the stero-typical dumb blond with two double Ds Yea one would "tap-dat" but do you want to be with someone who asks you questions like ["Is feet in the metric system?" "What is the capital of the US?" "Is Hawaii the 51st state?"] and is a joke to you and all your friends? The answer is no of course not! You cant stand to be around that b*** .... you just like her when her mouth is shut or open when the situation is right! When you find a girl who you are both attracted too and love being around ... then thats when you hit the lotto my friend. Though there maybe other girls out there (Alizee for example) you are more attracted to than her, there is just something about her that you enjoy more than anything else.
In terms of finding a chick hotter than Alizee ..... not to worry man there is tons of girls there who are MUCH hotter! You will be ok .... once you see what I mean. Right now you just have a crush on Alizee (understandably) ... its just a phase, it will pass .... best of luck buddy!
Mike~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 06-28-2011 at 10:29 PM..