View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
Yup, I do have Netflix on my Wii. Thanks, man. You've been alot of help. I don't think I'm going to even get Rosetta Stone. I've read reviews about it, and it wasn't exactly positive. That, and along side it's price is ridiculous. I know it can help, but as for learning a fluent language, I don't thik it will help. Thanks. But would it be difficult to learn a language without subtitles? I mean, I have no clue what they're saying. haha.
You could always... "acquire it through unethical/immoral means"... I don't think you can go directly into watching it without subtitles without the slightest knowledge of the language, I would even go as far as to call it a waste of time. I won't say too much since I am not much of a linguist, but I think if you started watching with subtitles and paid attention to what was being said and things of the like you would make more progress than by just listening to them blab while you don't understand but few words.

Last edited by Naft; 06-29-2011 at 07:14 PM..