View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
Google translation:

Although remember, last July 1, 2011 is commented that Alizée had attended the offices of Sony Music France where alleged mind was the first draft of his next music album, but then it was still a rumor, now we can say that is true as a fan of French singer decided to ask Sony Music Mexico album on this assumption, confirmed they have spoken with Sony Music France and I have already commented that progress. Then the tweet where we confirmed all ...
Revised Google Translation:

Remember that on July 1, 2011 it was rumored that Alizée had attended the offices of Sony Music France where she supposedly presented the first draft of her next album, but then, it was just a rumor. We can now say that it is true since a fan of the French singer decided to ask Sony Music Mexico via Twitter if she had indeed met with Sony Music France on July 1st regarding the new album. Sony Music Mexico responded saying that they have spoken with Sony Music France confirming the meeting between the two.

Edit:

BREAKING NEWS: I just discovered that this image was doctored.

You can see the original tweet via SonyMusicMexico's Twitter by visiting here and using "Ctrl+F" to search for "Jazz_psychedls", and when it shows the tweet, all it says is "no tenemos nada aun" (translation: we have nothing yet). And what I say is true since it is impossible to edit a Tweet after it is published. So the meeting is still a rumor!

Here's my screencap of SonyMusicMexico's page that shows the real tweet, but if you don't believe me either, then go to SonyMusicMexico's twitter to see for yourself!

Edit:

I also just noticed that in no place on Twitter, do they [Twitter] use the font shown in SonyMusicMexico's portion of this picture:

Last edited by User22; 07-12-2011 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts