View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Yeah, I told my dad and he said "Well, I sure didn't see that coming!"

Won't we all feel like jerks if it turns out that she died of something completely unrelated to drugs?
This just in: upon further investigation we've now discovered the true cause of Ms. Winehouse's untimely death. According to eye witness testimony, Ms. Winehouse was walking along the street minding her own business when suddenly a school bus full of orphaned children with disabilities came careening down the road due to brake failure. Seeing the bus, and the group of small girls crossing further down the street, Ms. Winehouse sprung into a sprint and scooped up the girls and carried them safely out of harm's way. Then, in an act of quick thinking, Ms. Winehouse grabbed the winch on the nearby tow truck and threw it at the bus, catching its bumper and stopping it in the nick of time. After catching the dog, Ms. Winehouse spontaneously suffered both a brain anneurism and a heart attack simultaneously. Funeral services will be held this Tuesday, and we all mourn the loss of Ms. Winehouse and her heroic sacrifice.

kudos if you catch the reference, and wimminz I fully expect you to seeing as how we are of similar age and are therefore statistically more likely to recognize my allusion than those outside our +/- 3 year age group.