View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:51 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

well I watched a couple episode of the American version, and its a pretty cool show. If the French version is the same, it could be good also.

What I liked about the show, was the LACK of negativism, that you see in shows like American Idol. Im sure they had try-outs for people to be on the show, but they were not televised. So you didnt get a hour of people trying, and being made fun of. The show began with a group of people who could sing, and made it on the show. From there, the artists picked from the singers to make "teams" and they competed from that point on.

The celeb artists are there to give advice, and help. Not insult, and crush people dreams. If they artists didnt like something they heard, they sat down with the competitor, and worked on it with them.

So what you saw on the show, was the artists in studios with the competitors, working and practicing, then you see the competitors on stage, singing. No " you suck go home" kinda stuff.

SO if the French version is the same, I think Lili would be very good on it. Remember the two videos we have of Lili helping other artists during the Les Enfoirés shows? So we know she is good at it.

of course, living in the US, I'll hardly ever get to see the show if she does it. I support her either way. I think she would do a good job as a " judge" though.