View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Yeah. I think Alizee is a "by-the-book" kind of girl. Just like what Brian01 said during Les Enfoires, she's always there to help her fellow artists out. Even during the Waka-Waka dance, Amel Bent and Michele Laroque seemed to be looking over to Alizee for the next move. And compared to Nolwenn, who was adding her own moves and seemed to be just having fun (which in itself was also endearing), Alizee was all business.

I really haven't watched the Americal version of The Voice. But even if the format were the same as American Idol, Alizee could be the "Paula Abdul" of the show - sweet, always positive and the counter balance to Simon.

Jennifer Lopez used AI to revived her own career. She was able to do the show and released an album, so I think it could be done. She used AI to promote her new album. Alizee could do the same with The Voice.

My only concern is: Did it cost J Lo her marriage? I'm sure all of us would like Alizee to have a successful career AND a happy family life. But, if I have to choose, I'd rather see her just like the way it is now rather than being successful but have a wrecked marriage.

As far as watching it, I'm sure a lot of our friends over in France and Germany could help us out.