View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 01:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well we could bid on it, but that would cut the amount that will go to this cause by at least 500 euros, something I think nobody wants to do.

I've been working my butt off trying all options to get this done. Calling, e'mailing, pm'ing anyone and everyone I could possibly think of. I joined AlizeeCorsicajaccio, thinking this would be a great place to get some help, but it was to no avail. I've tried making calls to Ajaccio, again with no luck.

We've tried desperately to get this done in the least obtrusive way, with no results.

At this point, I think we can only respond with our intentions. If she chooses not to reply, I would understand that, because that is the way she chooses to protect her, her privacy and her family. But I think it would be of no harm to post our heart felt intentions. If she chooses not to respond, then so be it. Hopefully there will be some way for us in the future to thank her again.
But as of now, I think this is a very warm hearted and well intentioned effort, of which we can not be faulted for trying.