View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The sole purpose of what we are doing is a way of thanking Alizee for what she did for us last year and in the process, helping out someone or some organization to which she thinks is a worthy cause.

We haven't held a gun to anyone's head. All donations have been of a voluntary nature and no conditions had to be met to make those donations. Everything that's been done in here, has been done in a way that is born out of trust that many of us have for each other. I even told a few members that if I hadn't recieved their donation, by the time I planned on making the payment, I would put in the money myself, until their donation arrived.

Anyone at any time could have asked for their money back.

As for those who could not afford to donate. I said we still want and appreicate their input.

But there are some in here who have offered no constructive advice or constructive criticism of this effort. They've just tried to sow seeds of discontent.

Edit:

As of now we've raised about 1,250 euros. As originally planned, I will send a notice to alizee.officiel that we have raised all the money and she can now send me a bill through paypal for that amount.

Anyone who'd like thier money back, feel free to pm me up until the time I send out that message. Anyone who'd like to make a donation can still do so up until that same hour. Even if you'd like to donate a few dollars, just to be a part of this, please contact me by pm. Most of you I think know who I trust to send me the money later.

I will ask that the amount that people donated be erased from the first post. We all know who the big donors are and I thank them all. I will ask that just a list of donors names be put up.

I'm working tonight, if I don't have too busy a night, I will be on at different times throughout the night.

Odds are what happened in Ajaccio is going to derail this effort of ours. But I still plan on carrying on with it to the end, unless our forum members decide otherwise.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-10-2011 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts