View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
There's a restaurant called Firehouse Subs (idk if it's a nation-wide chain?) that has several hot sauces available for you to put on your food, and a couple of friends started a "hot sauce challenge" type of thing with the hottest one they had, where you filled a little cup with the sauce and licked it up. Well once I got around to doing it, I went with three friends of mine, two of them had already done it, the other was gonna try it along with me.

I decided to dedicate my stupidity to Zée herself and had a friend record my reaction to the thing. I uploaded it onto youtube and posted it on Zée's fb back when she still had it (her profile for fans.)

Well... a fellow Zée fan commented this on my link:
^
btw - this was the sauce http://www.hotsauceworld.com/357maddoghot.html
I doubt it's the hottest in the world, but it's one of the ones that is all burn and no flavor tbh
YES! WE HAVE THEM HERE TOO. THEY'RE AMAZING.

The hottest I ever did was called Predator or something, a 9. It was my first time there and A. I didn't realize the sauces were rated and B. I didn't see the instructions that said "use only one drop". So after twelve seconds or so of dumping half the bottle on my sammich....

I'm sure you can imagine the searing pain I was in for the following hours.

I'm sure the sauce choices vary by region, but at mine they got one in that's called "Elvis: All Shook Up" or something. It's rated at 7, but it's more of a 5.5. Goddamn delicious though.

The chick at mine says the hottest one they have is some 357 something or other and you have to actually sign a waiver before being given a cap's worth.

Edit:

But I'd definitely travel to wherever a concert was being held (funds, permission, and schedule permitting). This spring break Zach and I are going to drive to Texas to go to an In n Out, so I don't think a road trip to New York or wherever would be a big deal. International travel would be a bigger deal.

Last edited by user472884; 10-09-2011 at 02:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts