View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Name brand clothing is generally better quality. It's pointless to spend money on disposable clothing. As for piercing, it is pretty pointless. I only have one hole in my ears, and earrings look quite nice on a woman. The difference between clothing and piercings is at least clothing can be changed and holes close up. Tattoos are permanent and leave scars if you get them removed. People change everyday, we're not the same people we were years ago, you might get a tattoo of something that was important to you at one time and no longer is. You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself. Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society."
Name brand clothing is generally NOT more quality than mock off brands (that is a myth they want you to falsely believe), you are paying for the name and maybe a better style but not quality! Nice try with that though! Earrings do look nice on a woman but do you really need them? Big earrings on a woman "can be considered tacky!" Im just playing off your own words here! There is hardly a difference between clothing and tattoos in terms of expression.... eye raising/controversial neo-conservative clothing can sometimes be viewed in more of a negative light than controversial tattoos. "You should express yourself by your words and actions, not by disfiguring yourself" Ok you have a point here but I really dont think it is our place to judge someone in this aspect, it is their body to disfigure."Getting a tattoo says "I'm immature and want to rebel against society." In your eyes surely it does but im sure if you think about what you just said more you will see how it begins to fall apart just like much of your most recent post.
For the record to show im unbiased on this subject, I do not have any tattoos and nor do I want one. I find tattoos on a woman as a turn off however; I find considering someone with a tattoo in the same light as you do complete ludicrous!

EDIT: People get tattoos for the same reason you like earrings and nice cloths, THEY THINK IT LOOKS NICE!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-12-2011 at 05:41 PM..