View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
100% agree. 4 years out and a vague new positioning create a big trouble in her carrer.
I though the same thing about her "shyness", as I remembered her performance at the Hotel de ville in Paris (JEAM 2003)and the seeming self confidence she had, at this period.
Nowadays she feel sometimes uncomfortable, with her voice but with her body too. ( in comparison with her Mylène period I mean).
Yeah, I agree with Euphoria too. I think those 4 years cost Alizée a lot, career wise. It cost her both in lost fans and in lost confidence. If she had been around for those 4 years, she would have gradually evolved into her new position and slowly left her old position behind. Her fans would have probably followed along with each small step of the way. But it could be that those 4 years also helped Alizée establish her personal life on a solid foundation with her marriage to Jérémy and the birth of Annily. I suppose that was her priority.

Practicing everyday can help a lot with the confidence issue, but getting media exposure and acquiring fans is much more difficult. I truly hope she finds a winning formula with her new album.