View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:04 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road
Default J'en Ai Marre "Bubbelbad"

From Alizee Nation:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r3lY7OByX50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-76315.html

Translation:

A reversal of Alizée particularly daring!
Eight years after meeting success with the French public, the song "I'm tired" of Alizee could attract new listeners in a very sensual version. Talitha offers "Bubbelbad" and does not hesitate to illustrate the words of Mylène Farmer rigorously ...
We remember the hit "I'm tired" of Alizee, released in spring 2003 (Singles Top 4) and launching the promotion of his album "My electric currents." A comeback two years after the release of the first game of the young girl who had conquered Europe with his hit "Moi ... Lolita". Always signed by the duo Mylène Farmer / Laurent Boutonnat, "I'm tired" was seen equipped with a clip in which the singer move forward and backward in a square of glass filled with water. Side benefit, the young girl offered on television shows a sexy dance, wearing a slinky, ultra-short combination. Now major Alizée was intended seductive.

Flemish singer Talitha offers a recovery of the single "I'm tired," re-registered in their native language. "I'm tired" becomes "Bubbelbad". Talitha could simply take the English title, "I'm Fed Up", but certainly not to his liking. Her clip went around the Web. The least we can say is that the Belgian takes the words of Mylène Farmer at the foot of the letter: "In my bubble bath, I m'éclabousse, I laugh. ". For the clip, Talitha appears naked in a pool, naked on the rim, the glass of champagne in hand. A clip that it is difficult not to take the second degree.

Attention! The content of this video may offend young users.

Watch the video for Talitha, "Bubbelbad"

Small question: why not also mimicked the vomit under the covers, "Tired of the rain, zucchini, which m 'are throwing under the duvet. "? It is true that we prefer to see Talitha play: "I am lounging / And relaxes me / My status aquatic. ". When will the recovery "I'm not twenty?"

I wonder if this somehow help Alizee in Belgium?