View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
DVD QUESTION - I have always wondered why the Enconcert DVD will not play on my regular DVD player? is it a certain format that my dvd player does not have.

however, it does play on my cheaper portable dvd player. what is the difference, I would rather watch it on a regular dvd player if at all possable.

I dont know much about dvd players (i mean, as in formats, etc) - always figured it had something to do with the language on the DVD.

MZ
The reason it plays on your cheaper DVD player is the company that made that in China doesn't care about "legalities". They reduce cost by making ONE type of DVD player that works around the world. That's a lot cheaper than the way Sony or Toshiba (big companies that could get sued) have to do it, by making multiple types of DVD players.

Just thought I'd clear up that technical point. I have a couple of the cheap ones myself for that reason. The other folks have answered your En Concert specific needs well enough.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
If we are again on the "voice item", I must say that I just see a rebroadcast of Enfoires 2011 on TMC channel.
Do you remember this performance of the 4 singers around the piano ?

It's not an easy song and Alizee voice is perfectly in tunes.
She busts out performances like that every so often which are just perfect. It's too bad she doesn't get to do it more. There are a couple of songs on En Concert that she does so perfectly, it's hard to tell from the CD.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)

Last edited by severianb; 11-03-2011 at 07:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts