View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I think I'm more awed not by the fact that it actually happened, but, the fact that Cindy couldn't afford her own vacation home? I thought she made a gazillion of dollars!

Edit: BTW, although not Alizee, it's still would have been awesome experience!
Actually, this is a vacation hot spot for celebrities from all over! It is a time share resort. Many celebrities leave mementos around the house, such as autographed books, albums, sculptures, artwork, and more... it's a really big house, more like a mansion really, and it is very private with a private backyard that has a huge pond and pool.. just talking about it makes me miss it already!... Many famous people stay there, that is why it is called "The Celebrity House"!...

I am an owner of a time share that allows me to book there (passed down from my parents, who are still alive, they just let me use it, duh). In the past, I used to go once a year, but now anyone is lucky to go once every 4 years because the place is booked so far in advance... It used to be you could spend 2 weeks there, then times have changed to where only 1 week... now you are lucky if you can spend 3 days! people get pissed because being an owner doesn't guarantee you'll be able to book a reservation, it just lets you get in line to TRY to book a reservation. and it's not a cheap time share either... in fact, I think they are a bunch of crooks because they take a lot of people's money without any promise of anything. I wouldn't be surprised if a class action law suit occurs... They are also known for double booking or "bumping" people so that others with higher celebrity status can stay there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I forgot to add: While listening to "I'm fed up!" (Bubbles and water.....)
Are you done adding stuff? ... well I suppose you could add more but lets not go there!... lol...