View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
See, the thing is that they are visible when performing! Not the Tinkerbell one on her back, but the one on her forearm is quite visible. But the thing is, it's not her tattoos that bother me, like I said before, she's changing everything.. and for what?

I truly appreciate that she's bringing back some of her oldie but goodies, like JEAM and a bit of JPVA.

To an unknowing person, Alizée from MCE/Gourmandises would come off as a completely different human being now.
Okay, you say that it's not her tattoo's that are bothering you but she is changing "everything" what is this "everything" that she is changing that you don't like?...

I think Alizée will always be Alizée and there is nothing she can do to change that!... I love her for her...

You act as if you want her to be young again... I'm sorry, but she's growing up and she is not ever going back!... lol!... if you wait another 10 years though you can jump on the Annily bandwagon though!