View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Okay, you say that it's not her tattoo's that are bothering you but she is changing "everything" what is this "everything" that she is changing that you don't like?...

I think Alizée will always be Alizée and there is nothing she can do to change that!... I love her for her...

You act as if you want her to be young again... I'm sorry, but she's growing up and she is not ever going back!... lol!... if you wait another 10 years though you can jump on the Annily bandwagon though!
Listen up noob, don't you dare ever accuse or imply that I don't like Alizée. Those are fighting words they are, and a fight you'll get. (Not a serious threat! )

No, I don't mean that I wish she was younger again, but that she'd at least retain some of the characteristics that drew me in.

First, her music. Don't give me the whole "her early music was basically completely controlled by MF", I know it, and I get it. UEDS was something utterly different in every way possible. Even the way she performed them was different. All she did was stand there and hit a keyboard with dim lighting.

Secondly, her performances. She just stands there and sings. The first thing that captivated me about her was how she danced! She's a dancer by trade, so why isn't she utilizing her talent? I can understand if it's hard to sing and dance at the same time, so why not lip-synch while dancing?

Third, her looks. I know this sounds incredibly superficial, but as an artist, how you look is a big part of your appeal. She is still the most beautifully adorable woman I've ever seen, but she does nothing with it. All those tattoos, the bland hairstyle, the darker clothing.. who's she trying to appeal to?

I don't want to come off all whiny and Alizée-hating, cuz I don't! But I just wish she'd just retain a few characteristics of her earlier days to show us that she appreciates us fans of the Lolitazée.