View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 11:54 PM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

Wow, Wasabi, she's highly attractive! And talented. I'm actually glad you pointed her out. =) And actually, no, I wouldn't say the comments are as bad as you think. For "Kiss", all comments within the last two weeks are highly favorable. For "En t'attendant", well, it's a little more even, but 5-1/2 out of the last seven were all favorable, if sheepishly so. The worst recent one was the guy saying "Dommage... Faut rester au cinéma ma petite..." ('Shame...stay in the movies, little girl') which really isn't too harsh. And leads me to think she must already be a known starlet or something now "crossing over" to do a record or two.

Other, earlier criticisms (again, not necessarily the predominant trend) are saying it's boring music, or the lyrics are too bland, or blah blah blah. I'd misquote Bigdan and say it's a lot of typical youtube haterism popping up. Perhaps more than for most young singers, but you know how that is - the more attractive the star is, the more scrutiny they draw. Do people follow Tim Blake-Nelson around, or George Clooney?

You should check imdb to see see if she has been in movies. Or a google search for whatever else she's already known for.

Or at least, recheck your Google Translator settings and try again.