View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have several, mostly from songs on her first 2 albums. I also use audacity to make the initial audio file. Watch out because there are similiar named web sites that want you to pay for their program, but the audacity you want is free.

I use phonezoo to convert it into a ringtone. Another program that doesn't cost a dime. You upload the mp3 file to them. They have what looks like a musical graph that displays the file. It usually is set up to make a 20 second ringtone, but you can drag the bar on the graph out to 30 seconds. After you convert it, they send it to your phone.

They always ask if the music is copyrighted and though you're only sending them 30 seconds of the song and it can be any part of the song, they always know when it's coprighted, which isn't really a problem. It only means you can send it to your own phone. They wont let you share it with anyone else. But there's a way around that too. Once you recieve it on your phone, you can just forward it to someone else.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

http://www.phonezoo.com/home.do

Refering to what TDA said about parts of ML being girly, I guess we all have our differences or hang ups or what ever you want to call them. I have had her music for ring tones for about 4 years now and "almost" use them exclusively. At work, my mates will ride me mericlessly sometimes (in a kidding way) over my Alizee ring tones, but I couldn't care less. In fact I usually miss many calls because I'll pull my phone out and hate to shot off the ring tone by answering.

Then again the store had a t shirt available with a picture of Alizee on it that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it, because to me that would be too girly. We all have our differences. I do have some suggestions for the store when they open back up. (What average male fan wants to buy a scarf with cats on it? ) I do have my own shirt and hat that I had made up for the autograph session, that I like and will proudly wear on suitable occassions.