View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:29 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
hey guys... we (me and some other guys of AF) are back in Germany (well some of us), the concerts were great and we had a lot of fun, Alizée was on the stage very often and when I was at the concert she noticed our banner!! In the first concert (Friday) she noticed it during the last song and gave a big smile and during the second after the medley in the aeroplane... Nolwenn noticed it first and showed her and she laughed at us.

We took a lot of videos and photos, Tapetor (admin of AF) for example took brilliant photos (mine are not that good, I don't know why... and I have the same cam like Tapetor)

some of my videos... more coming soon... sorry for the stupid names but you know... the Enfoirés love to delete stuff from youtube...
First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Hopefully, more of us here could join you guys next year, not just Scruffy. Glad to hear Alizee saw you guys again just like last year.

I hope they won't cut Alizee's performances on the DVD, just like what they did on LE 2010.

As far as your camera... it's probably just on the settings. Just compare your settings with Tapetor or ask him to do it for you.

As for the names...don't worry about them. We'll find them one way or another! I actually wish everyone would do that. Right now, Youtube has already taken down a lot of videos with Alizee on them.

Thanks again for sharing, Jenny!!!

Edit:

Alizee dancing.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CkDzpK48a7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Jake04; 02-07-2012 at 07:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts