View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Never post on here cause mine make barely any sense. But this one made sense without me knowing it until she tweeted earlier today.

So I was in a house but can't remember where, all I knew is that Alizée's sister (don't ask) was there and so I guessed it was her house. I asked if I could look around and her sister said yes. So I pick up a shrinkwrapped box under a table and open it but there was nothing inside. Alizée and Jeremy walk in and are very frantic. They hug me both which was weird. Alizée then looks down and throws her coat on the ground and sees the box with nothing in it opened and has a blank face on her. Her sister then said that they needed to find another safehouse (I guess she was really popular now cause it seemed like people must have followed them, hence why they were frantic). Alizée thanked me for coming.

Then the dream ends.

Now when I woke up it made no sense at all but it was a good dream.

Later on today I was thinking about it but it still made no sense. Then I saw that she tweeted while I was asleep that she flew back to Corsica.

It was all came together. I was in ScruffyDog's shoes. Cause he was in Corsica, and Alizée had got to Corsica while I was dreaming. And it was cold in Lyon so thats why she threw her winter coat on the ground. And she must have got really popular from LE to where paparazzis would follow her to her house in Corsica.

Maybe it wasn't her sister and instead Monique Muffragi...that would make some sense...still dont know why we were in her house.

Anyway, trippy dream, and yeah it was creepy how it all came together today. I must have checked twitter in my sleep and saw that Alizée was flying to Corsica and thats what triggered that dream to happen. Dunno...simply weird.

And I stayed up til 6AM this morning and slept through classes until 4PM but woke up at different times.

Overall, I cant remember anything that happened today. Had several dreams all making barely any sense.

Kids, don't stay up all night, it fogs ur brain!
Maybe she was leaving your dream to go to my dream?.... where I was showing her where I work!...