View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Seems like you are the one complaining. Anyone has the right to buy whatever they want, and we aren't ungrateful in making suggestions as to how thesite could be changed. Not once have I seen anyone make any suggestions ungratefully. Amd it doesn't matter if people donate or not, they don't need to donate to have a say in what "should" happen to this site. We run a democracy here, not some system where only the donators get to suggest any modifications to the features of this site. Plus, you can't even tell who donates and who doesn't, unless you are running off of some bias because of people you don't like. For all I know, you could be donating every month, but its not my business to know.
I never said anybody was ungrateful. I never said it matters whether people donate or not. I never said anything about the people who donate only being able to suggest things. This is mostly to address TDA and I can't recall a reason to dislike him aside from this and I suppose I will have to prove this by quoting all his posts.

You won't see me in other threads throwing in money for Les Enfoire DVD's or something frivolous with insane shipping costs and then asking for changes to the site in here. It's a nice group effort but doing that while complaining about the site in this and the other thread is rude in my opinion. If I was Ben I'd do more than tell you off. He's had to cut back and listen to this stuff for much longer than I've been here. This place is the reason you are all even able to coordinate.

You could raise money the same way to improve the site and somebody like Scruffy or an admin on here could list the amount raised so people can see an actual number rather than not knowing if anybody else is donating or how much of a difference it makes.