View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:00 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It really doesn't matter to me if she has chosen to move on in her relationship life, but I would be somewhat disappointed if this is indeed true, because everything she has said on interviews about the importance of family, being a dedicated mother and wife, being different as other artists with their scandals was one of the main reasons I really admired of her as an artist. She was able to have a clean career, have a certain contact with her fans and still keep a stable private family life as she stated many times in her interviews.

But as many of you have said, time will tell, and like always I wish the best for her.
I have similar sentiments. For many years, I wished for not only her happiness, but also for her family. Whenever I visit a temple, I pray for their prosperity, good life and hoped that everyone stays together. Probably this is one reason I was bit disappointed when the thought of problems in her family came to my mind.

Whatever happens, I hope that it turns out to be good for everyone. For her, Annily and Jeremy.