View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Wow... a lot to answer here:

1) POPASIA is NOT my hub though I pull enough weight to allow you guys in that hub for a few days so you can sort your connection out. I explained that policy in my post regarding our "sister hub" earlier in this thread. I even have a second nick with an active connection ("Eza-migid") so passive users can grab all that Alizee goodness from me. BUT.... the rules of the POPASIA Hub is that you need 1GB of Asian stuff to stay in that hub, and the agreement I have with the hub owner is you guys (and girls) can stay for a "few days" without that asian stuff. With 3TB hard drives out there, it wouldn't kill anyone to drop 1GB of asian files in your share to be in TWO hubs, would it? There's a "Golden Age of Korean Pop" going on (10,000 French fans turned out at Paris Bercy to see Girls Generation and others perform on February 8th) so it's a fun change of pace. Alizee won't mind. She would say "download whatever you like, just as long as you love me the most."

2) Lillypad had the EXACT SAME rules as the Alizee Hub does: the only differance is they allowed copyrighted material (like the En Concert DVD and mp3 rips of her albums). Not only do I consider that disrespectful to Alizee, but that's the exact policy that's getting other file-sharing sites shut down all over the world. Next year the Alizee Hub celebrates it's tenth anniversary. It would be unfortunate if we didn't make it because some knucklehead got us shut down by sharing copyrighted material.

Anyways I hope that answers the concerns expressed to me. The main rules of the hub are simple: just keep your posts in main chat polite and respectful to others (one guy called us the "Love Hub"), don't share copyrighted material, and try to spend some serious online time to share what you've gotten with others. "Sharing is caring" says Mr. T at the POPASIA Hub.

Well that's about it and I hope to see you all at the hub!

digi

Last edited by digimaze; 02-20-2012 at 02:00 PM..