View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought there was too much going on for a march release. She spent most of august in Corsica, then her trip to Mexico and her other appearences and there was Les Enfoires. I would have really been surprised if it had been finished by march, especially considering she doesn't write her own music.

Maybe there's a price we have to pay for all the tweeting she does too. Maybe if she spent less time tweeting and more time albuming (is that a word?), she'd get it done sooner. But I'd much rather have a communicative Alizee with a longer wait for the album, than all those long periods of silence we used to suffer through, but seriously I'm sure her tweeting has no affect on when the album will be released.
You'd be surprised how much artists can tweet while being in a studio. Take Tiësto (world's biggest DJ), he tweets his fingers off while recording 2-hour podcasts and stuff for his new albums. I bet Alizée has tweeted from the studio quite a bit

But hey, what do you guys think about Alizée saying that she wanted to work with Myléne again?