View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:59 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I guess I tend to not believe the speed at which other people can text. A few days ago I saw a young woman texting while I was waiting for a shuttle bus and she must have been texting at about 20 words a minute with just one finger. With me it's type, type, type, backspace, clear, type type, backspace, clear, phone goes dead, forget about it.

Absolutely! We hear so much about MF, but LB had a huge amount to do with her early success. Good lyrics wont do you much good without good music.
I thought his music was awesome. I had put together a video sometime ago to demonstrate it, using moments in between when Alizee wasn't singing. It was so great to listen to during those lulls.

When ever I talk to someone about Alizee's history, I refer to this phase of her career as being part of the dream team. Three gifted artists, perfectly suited for one another, working together, with great results.

I would think it's possible that if MF were to come into the picture without LB, that she has enough experience in the industry to know who else might be a good fit for Alizee music wise, but I'm not sure. Has she worked with anyone else on any of her albums? I know these two went to the same college together and have been pretty close ever since.

Personally, I don't think Alizee getting back together with MF will ever happen. We've seen Alizee mention her a few times in her tweets or on facebook, have we ever seen anything in return?

Here's the video I mentioned. Try not to look at the video while you're listening to LB's music. It's a little bit of a distraction.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XtMkMw2Bp9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
There wasn't one bad note written in her first 2 albums. LB is as good as I have ever seen especially assuming that he writes without any serious collaboration. He is the real deal.