View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 05:05 AM

Impurator is on a distinguished road

Scoop! It's confirmed : ALIZEE has split with Mylène Farmer and with her record label, POLYDOR. On the other hand, she has not ultimately ("in the end") worked with Nicolas Sirkas (Leader of the group Indochine), contrary to what we ("this one") had announced a few months ago.
Her baby's daddy, JEREMY CHÂTELAIN, has written the music of her new album, with six or seven texts (lyrics?) from JEAN FAUQUE (Bashung, Romane Serda, Jérémy Châtelain). A first single should be released in september, and the album at the end of the year.

I'm having a lot of problems with the last line. My best guess is "It seems that it (the album) is not with UNIVERSAL, where JEREMY's last album has already been forgotten/discarded." The last word, "enterré," means bury in a literal sense, and implies a scandal to be covered up or to wash one's hands of. I'm assuming his last album was a disaster of some sort?

Seems to be confirmation of the rumors we've been hearing, though the publication admits to being wrong about such "facts" in the past...

Maybe aFrenchie can come clear up the things I've translated poorly