View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:09 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
What the paparazzi did was effectively kill a romantic relationship before it fully developed. Imagine going on one date and then having your friends and family call you about your "new relationship" a few days later. That would scare any guy away. Who knows if Pokora was even still seeing another woman at the time.

And Alizee is still a very private person who now has to publicly admit she is "divorced" from her unofficial marriage to Y. Chetelain. I'm sure her close friends and family already know the fake marriage is over, but other acquaintenances may not. So to them, she is basically cheating on Jeremy.

It's not a publicity stunt, people. Anyone who thinks Jeremy is in collusion to make himself look like a man whose wife is cheating on him has no understanding of the fragile male ego.
I feel this is the most likely story. I think she and MP had a fling, but the media went crazy over it and killed it. There was obvious chemistry with them, I mean...one day they look completely platonic and the next day they're totally touchy feely. I think we can assume what happened.

As far as this being a publicity stunt, I highly doubt it. Remember when Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston and rumors started circulating that he was cheating on her with Angelina Jolie? They all denied it heavily, for months - but it turned out to be true, and now look who Brad Pitt is married to and has children with.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Uhm, well.. I don't know if any of you guys have regularly worn bracelets and other accessories, but pretty much anything other than a rubber band on the wrist of your writing hand can make writing a HUGE pain in the butt. It just does. It looks like her tattoo is on her left hand, so if Alizee is right-handed, I'm just going to assume she's wearing her bracelet on that hand like that because it happens to be her non-writing hand.
I have seen her writing with her right hand, and I doubt she is ambidextrous. I agree though, I'm right handed and I always wear watches and bracelets on my left wrist.

Last edited by Euphoria; 03-11-2012 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts