View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I look back and wonder why did she go through 11 years of dance school. Was it because that Ajaccio is a pretty quiet place and she just wanted to do something to break up the boredom, or did she do it because she hoped to have a career as a dancer?

Then I wonder why she seems to apply herself so hard at Les Enfoires. So many singers here seem to make mistakes, because this is a show that is done for charity and they show up there and have little time for practice, but Alizee seems to hardly ever miss a note or a step. She seems to take it so seriously, and put a lot of effort into it.

If she hoped to have a career in dancing as I think she did with 11 years of shcooling and she takes it so seriously when she appears in LE with her great performances, then why in the world would she risk throwing it all away by adding tatoos? She has so little going for her now. Why take a risk like that?

EDIT: I had just signed on to Comcast to check my e-mail and they had an ad for the new movie Snow White. Could there be anyone more suited for this movie than Alizee? Maybe she's a little bit older than what they'd be looking for, but she definetly has the beauty of Snow White; if it was't for the tatoos. I think she either doesn't care about whether her entertainment career continues, or maybe she is just the Gomer Pyle of that same industry.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-20-2012 at 01:17 AM..