View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 05:28 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This stalking game is way to easy when she's in Ajaccio. I knew exactly where this restaurant was from the signs. As with the picture I posted yesterday, I made one up showing where exactly it's located.

Then I had second thoughts about posting it. It's one thing to do it in Paris. Paris is huge and the different locations are in most cases pretty well spread out, but this is Ajaccio. It's her real home, a place she loves to be and having every place she posts a picture of being micro-analyzed might make her have second thoughts about tweeting these pictures. Remember when we would hardly ever hear from her, until she started tweeting?

I think if we, or should I say I keep posting these pictures, it might ruin a good thing.
Well Scruffydog with one of her pictures I was able to positively confirm the home address I had for her in Ajaccio. She obviously she isn't that worried or she would never have made it public. I didn't want to tell you but you probably walked past her front door a few times while strolling around town. Oh you lucky dog.

Edit:

Ok someone got dressed in the dark again.

Last edited by ALS; 04-02-2012 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts