View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I can't think of anyone more suited for that show. So beautiful and such a great dancer. In Les Enfoires where they usually don't have much time to rehearse, she never misses a step. If the show is similar to the one this country, I could only see her being voted off for 2 reasons; one being who ever she dances with and the other is if she is put up against a celebrity who is very popular with the French public right now.

Even though it "should not" be a determining factor but might cost her some points is her tatoos. I imagine there are some dresses she would look sensational in, if it wasn't for them. This is one reason I thought they were bad, not as much for her singing career, but more so for her career in other parts of the entertainment industry. In a close competition, they could concievably make the difference between winning and losing and if she loses, she loses a lot of good exposure that moving on would bring and for what? Hopefully she'll wear something that doesn't expose them, but that would be a shame too because her beauty is at this point, still a great asset for her.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-03-2012 at 01:41 PM..