View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
A parent wants his/her child to be happy. Does it mean letting that child have ice cream and cake 3 times a day? The fact that Alizee had her education cut short and was given money and fame so quickly to do whatever she wanted also didn't help. She needed adults to advise her and make decisions for her. Like everyone else, we surely would do things differently if we were teenagers again, so I do not blame her for marrying Jeremy and ending her relationship with Mylene. It's just that fate ended a very productive and incredible career. If I could go back in time, I'd whack Jeremy in the knees with a pipe when he arrived for the Eurobest taping so he could never meet Alizee. She was obviously in heat at that time, so I'd bring flowers too.
So So WRONG. Yet So Funny!

I agree with everything you are saying, I think Jeremy was her downfall, professionally.
However, all I know for sure about their personal life is that they have a kid together, and that's all it takes for me to wish for nothing but the best for them, for all time.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)