View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 01:36 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They also dont just do this to impress men, but they do it to impress other women as well; they want to feel more confident and prestigious hence the very definition of pretentious. "MOST" WOMEN ARE PRETENTIOUS! Not saying it is a bad thing but it is a characteristic trait of women, we men have our many too .... so im not just bashing women. Some men can be pretentious as well though I think it is far more common in women.
So true, Women dress up for other Women not us guys.
Years ago when I was in sales I had an engineering company for a client. The owner was telling me how when he started out ten years before there was only one woman working there and she pretty much showed up in a tee shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. When the second woman came on board the tee shirt was gone as were the tennis shoes. Third woman they hired the unofficial woman's dress code went to nothing less than Penny's and he never saw another pair of jeans or tennis shoes on any of the women working there. He said after they hired the fifth woman employee it was like Sak's Fifth Ave had moved into his building. The women were all dressing to kill as they were all competing with each other when it came to their cloths.