View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.
After a decade of being stalked I think she's moved passed the worried stage and accepts that people know where she lives. And I seriously doubt she removes information based on the posts in here...although it isn't out of the question since some people are like CIA agents.

Aside from individual users I believe some of AA's actions as a whole have bothered her by being so desperate that she acknowledge us. Some might see it as a success but I'd say we've been mostly intrusive. Just because our intentions might be positive doesn't mean they come across that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Lies. The majority of you have some weird fantasy that you'll meet her and she'll enjoy talking to you and be interested.

You guys seriously need to stop creeping on her in hopes of meeting.
Well it's just an excuse to stalk her because you know they won't talk with her even if they can speak french.

What I don't understand are the people who've already seen her up close at events but are still digging. I don't see how it could get any better than an autograph session or front row seats.